Learn how to power your communications efforts with Google’s most powerful tools and technology.
For PR communicators, Google is your brand’s digital gateway to the world. Much more than the world’s most visited search engine, Google can provide you with a communications toolkit that can raise your digital profile, track your progress and engage with customers in a variety of ways.
Be sure to attend PR News’ Google Boot Camp for Communicators on July 15 at the Yale Club in New York City and receive instruction from members of the Google team as well as other experienced professionals who will give you detailed information on how to make Google work for your brand.
You’ll Become An Expert In:
Developing Content That Raises Your Profile on Google
Using Google Analytics to Determine What’s Driving Your Traffic
Using YouTube to Expand the Visibility of Your Content
Leveraging Google+ to Increase Brand Engagement
You will receive instruction on how to:
- Understand Google’s specific SEO ranking factors
- Analyze your site and determine whether it is optimized for search
- Recognize the types of content that are popular on Google
- Structure your content to enable indexing by Google
- Understand the basics of Google Analytics so that you can move on to more complex measurement
- Determine which data provides the most accurate picture of your brand’s performance on Google
- Build your brand’s story with Google Trends
- Analyze Trends data to assess the impact of your content
- Develop and cross-promote video content with YouTube
- Integrate Google AdWords with Google Analytics to track your campaign’s progress.
- Create an AdWords campaign that is right for your brand
- Understand how Google+ uses hashtags differently than other social media