Director of Digital Strategy
Gibbs & Soell Business Communications
Mike Samec specializes in digital strategy and measured results. His passion is helping businesses start conversations with their audiences online, listening for feedback and building engagement to nurture relationships.
Mike has 20 years of experience. Highlights:
- 1994: Account Executive for a small B2B advertising and public relations firm
- 1998: Tenth person to sign up for paid search with Goto.com, managing programs from $1,000 to $500,000 per month
- 2002: Formed a preferred partnership with Thomas Register performing search optimization on advertiser websites
- 2005: Contributed course material for the University of British Columbia certification course on website analytics
- 2006: Partnered the launch of an SEO firm
- 2009: Performed advertising analysis, user experience testing, and A/B and multivariate testing for Kellogg’s, Allstate, Delta Faucet and Raytheon as a senior analyst on Arc Worldwide’s optimization team
- 2013: Director of Digital Strategy at Gibbs & Soell Business Communications, The Holmes Report 2013 Midsize Agency of the Year
Mike’s wife’s uncle is the godson of the man with the goat who cursed the Chicago Cubs. Mike is a White Sox fan.